The Bioincubator project is launched through the tender for the granting of public services on a payment basis in accordance with that set down in Article 15 of Law 9/2017 of 8th November on Public Sector Contracts (LCSP9/17).
The contract for the granting of public services for the incubation of high technology companies promoting innovative projects in the sector of life and health sciences by an open procedure with several adjudication criteria will be signed by a third party, which will act as the manager of the project and which complies with all the requirements specified in the tender and guarantees: the identification of high potential technologies, risk capital funds orientated towards life and health science technologies, the capacity of leverage, and practical experience in the whole spectrum of development of the life cycle of the projects incubated, and on the other hand as contracting body the Sociedad Gestora de Ciudad de la Salud y la Innovación S.A.U.
The contract for the granting of public services will be awarded for an initial period of four years; it may be extended by the concessionaire and by the Sociedad Gestora de la Ciudad de la Salud y la Innovación, S.A.U., for a further four years in the terms anticipated in Article 29.2 of LCSP 9/17.
The Contracting File CSI 20 001 Contract for the granting of public services for the incubation of high technology companies promoting innovative projects in the sector of life and health sciences by an open procedure with several adjudication criteria will be published on the Public Sector Contracting Platform on the link:
The tender documents available in Spanish and English are as follows:
- Report on the need for and authorisation of the initiation of contracting
- Decision on the initiation of contracting
- Particular administrative clauses
- Technical specifications
- Annex I. Panel summarising characteristics of the contract
- Remainder of Annexes: Annex II – Model for economic proposal. Annex III – Responsible declaration of compliance with the conditions legally established in order to contract with the public administrations / ESPD. Annex IV – Model of responsible declaration of the validity of data annotated on the official register of tenderers of the Autonomous Region of Extremadura. Annex V – Model of commitment for the assigning of resources. Annex VI – Model of commitment of the incorporation of a temporary union of companies. Annex VII – Model of commitment for the integration of solvency with external resources. Annex VIII – Contract model for commissioning the processing of personal data by the company awarded the tender. Annex IX – Other automatically quantifiable criteria.
The timeframe of the tender will be of sixty days which will begin with its publication on the Public Sector Contracting Platform. This period will be between November 30th 2020 and January 29th 2021 at 11.59 pm.
Phone +34 927 181 032
Ana Belén Muriel
Phone +34 924 319 159 / +34 900 70 9000
Extremadura Avante S.L.U
Avda. José Fernandez López 4, 06800 Mérida (Badajoz) España